Our selection and recruitment procedure is pure and up to merit.
Our pledge to quality business is sincere and firm. To fulfill the quality and productive work our motto is
RIGHT MAN for the RIGHT JOB
How Our System Works
We are having processed information for thousands of semi-skilled and skilled workers with the aid of our data bank. We keep always augmenting the data bank through process of continuous conducting of trade/skill and interviews round the year. Sometimes we get additional workforce through local factories, Ministry of Labors, vocational institutes and other affiliated agencies. Dependent on the circumstances of the case, we sometimes with the proper approval of the authorities concerned, do advertise relative vacancies in newspapers, radio and TV.
1. Our Procedure
We compile the Bio-Data for the workers, incorporating there in the comprehensive information retaining to the worker’s past tract record sets. Bio-Data compiles the initial screening of the application is conducted.
When the preliminary careening is over the individual applicant is given an oral interview by our interviewing staff having experience in the same trade/skills. The interviewer’s observations / recommendations there after entered on the appropriate places of the application.
As the case might require, the applicant is then asked for the written test. After the written test, trade/Skill testing is conducted. This is very critical step where the applicant’s skill is actually tested and verified under the conditions at the site of principal. The overseas principle or his authorized representative is always welcome to participate the final trade / skill testing of the workers. We are sure and confident that the manpower that we will select will be the best and productive.
Now, after it is ascertained that a worker has the required knowledge, skill and inertia to perform the required job, prior to his final selection the following points are take care of:
- Background, Social Conduct, Behavior, Self Confidence, Verbal ability, Involvement in the political activities, Capacity for self-reflection belief in personal efficiency etc.
- Psychological testing in case of high skilled and professionals.
- Detailed medical certification including chest X-ray, blood/urine test, V.D check etc.
- The final selection of the applicant is done by unanimous decision of placement committee. Testing and interviewing staff and the representative of the overseas principle.
2. Orientation of the workers and tradesman
Training is the main part for the best and efficient working of any organization. We can say that training is the backbone of any organization. We know that a trained manpower will provide effective and productive work with the less and limited resources.
For this we as the professionals focus on the training of the staff that we are providing to the next company.
Prior to dispatch of any worker whether janitorial or tradesman everybody is to attend the orientation course. The purpose of this course is to explain the workers his:
- Job Specification
- Job Responsibilities
- Job Duties
- Working Hours, salary, overtime, leave, accommodation
- What he should do and what not during the continuance of the employment
The duration of orientation program is
- For janitorial 10 Hours
- For tradesmen 15 Hours
The orientation media are
- Audio visual aids
- Individual lectures
3. Dispatch of workers
We are capable of organizing a dispatch of above 500 workers including tradesmen and unskilled workers with in the period of 30 – 45 days after receiving the legal documents. As a part of feedback information, we always notify our principal well advance, as to the flight of the workers to keep them sufficiently posted.
Backup and support services:
Summary of recruitment process
As a whole the main points of the recruitment process are given below:
- We interview the candidates whole keeping in view the quality requirements of our Principals and then shortlist them.
- The shortlisted candidates are then tested and recognized at a Trade Test Center to test their level of skills.
- Character of the successful candidates will be checked after getting certificate from the concerned authorities.
- Successful candidates are then medically examined via some recognized hospital right according to the international standards.
- Final selection of the candidates is made by the Principal or if asked, the bureau can also take the charge of this responsibility.
- We then check and verify the complete documentation of the selected candidate's passports, national identity cards, medical reports and medical certificates.
- List of the finally selected candidates and their departments are then delivered to the Principal for arranging visas.
- When visas are arranges we would facilitate the candidates to get the visas stamped from the respective Embassies or the High Commission by completely fulfill the formalities of the Protected use of immigrants, Government of Pakistan.
- Simultaneously we are engaged in the booking of the airlines as recommended by the Principal and ensure that all departing candidates would have valid, legal and thoroughly checked documents.